Members can download their ticket as a pdf to print at home or a barcode to display on their mobile through their MyWanderers Account.
- For matches at ANZ Stadium, the Print-At-Home Ticket function is only available to Red or Black Reserved Seat Members through their MyWanderers Account.
- Members who hold a Red & Black, White & Black or White Membership will need to contact the Club in the case that they would like to forward or print-at-home tickets. This function is only available up until 12pm on the Thursday prior to all our ANZ Stadium matches.
- For matches at Spotless Stadium, the Print-At-Home Ticket function, as well as mobile tickets, is available to all ticketed Members through their MyWanderers Account and will be will be available up until kick off.
To print your Membership ticket you will need to follow the the below steps:
- Log in to your MyWanderers Account
- Under ‘Manage My Products’ select ‘Manage this Event’ for the match you would like to print tickets for
- Select ‘Print-At-Home’
- Tick the box next to the seat(s) you wish to print and click ‘print’ in the top right hand corner of your screen. (if you have multiple seats which you wish to print you will need to select each seat here)
- A confirmation will appear with the seats you have selected to release and the match details. Double check these are the correct selections if not unselect those seats or click cancel. If the seats selected are correct press ‘Continue’
- Once your request has been processed, your ticket(s) will automatically download as a pdf. Once you have completed the whole process you will receive an email to confirm your ticket has been downloaded
Please note: For matches played out of ANZ Stadium, print at home tickets will be disabled 72 hours prior to kick off. If you need to print your ticket during this time, you will need to contact the Membership Services Team during business hours or visit the Membership Services Windows at Gates J / K or E / F on match day.
If you have any questions or need assistance with printing a ticket online please contact the Membership Services team on (02) 8602 6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.