We know how much you love the Wanderers but sometimes there are other commitments which you just can’t get out of on a match day.
If you can’t attend on any given home match day you can release your seat for sale and be rewarded whilst giving other Members and fans the opportunity to experience Wanderland.
Ticketed Members are able to release their seat for sale in the lead up to match day and be rewarded through their WSW Rewards account when their seat or seats sell.
You will be able to release your Membership seats in the lead up to each match. Details on how release your seat can be found below.
IMPORTANT: Please note that once you return your seat for sale you cannot change your mind. Your Membership barcode will be cancelled for that game and your Membership card will not scan you in at the gate.
Log in to your MyWanderers Account Manager using your membership number/email address and password.
Under ‘Manage My Products’ select ‘Manage this Event’ next to the Wanderers home match you wish to release your seats for.
Select ‘Return’ to choose which seats you would like to release.
Tick the box next to the seat/seats you wish to release and click ‘return’ in the top right hand corner of your screen.(if you have multiple seats which you wish to release all selected seats will be listed here.
A confirmation will appear with the seats you have selected to release and the match details. Double check these are the correct selections if not un-select those seats or click cancel. If the seats selected are correct press ‘Continue to Return’.
Please Note: Once you release these seats you will be unable to change your mind. Your Membership barcode will be cancelled for the match and your Membership card will not scan at the gate on match day.
The Return Summary will confirm the seats have been released and the match details. Once you have completed the whole process you will receive an email to confirm your seat release.
Terms & Conditions
- Seat Release is available to all full ticketed Members to release their Membership seat/s for sale for a match they cannot attend and be rewarded via points to their Wanderers Rewards account when it sells.
- The Release your Membership seat function will be available to Members via their MyWanderers Account page two weeks prior to a home match up until 2 hours before kick-off.
- Once a seat has been released for sale it cannot be returned to the member. Members who change their mind will have to purchase a new seat via Ticketmaster at the full rate.
- Western Sydney Wanderers FC cannot guarantee that seats will be sold once released. No Wanderers Rewards points will be given to members if the seat remains unsold. Returned seats are sold in the order of ‘Best Available’ in the ticketing system.
- Points are awarded to members Rewards Account only when the seat is sold. The points will appear in the Members rewards account within the next 3 business days after the selected match.
- Seat release points cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Seat release points cannot be transferred to other members.
- Only Members with a valid email address will be notified of the outcome of their seat resale.
- Once the seats are released the Membership Card or previously printed tickets they are attached to will no longer be valid.