Schools are an integral part of any community. For the NRMA Insurance Western Sydney Wanderers there is no more important aspect than how we engage and support the various sections of our community.
The purpose of the School Ambassador program is to give each school the voice they need to communicate and create a relationship with your local Hyundai A-League club.
Western Sydney Wanderers FC School Ambassador will (subject to change):
- Direct contact with Wanderers staff to discuss the ways the Wanderers can support their school
- Have the role of distributing information to staff and students about important events and activities they can be involved in
- Access to request player appearances/community activations for major school events
- Priority access to Wanderers Schools Cup
- Receive offers from Wanderers & our partners like access to our Football, NRMAde Better Training App
- Wanderers Schools Clinics
- Plus any additional offers which may arise
A school’s involvement with this program will ensure that their school has priority status when organising a schools development and activity calendar.
The Wanderers will provide free School Ambassador membership to all its School Ambassadors. More information of this will be announced soon.