The Club Co-operative Program has been designed to help facilitate training for your grassroots club's Miniroos, coaches and club volunteers.
- WHO RUNS IT?
Wanderers Development Coaches who are qualified and experienced in coach development at a grassroots level. Each coach follows the FFA National Curriculum and ensures that the program reaches local association requirements in football development.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
Wanderers Development Coaches provide the setup, structure and program of your Miniroos training for either one session or up to a season.
Each coach follows the FFA National Curriculum and ensures that the program reaches local association requirements in football development.
- BENEFITS OF GRASSROOTS CO-OPERATIVE
There are many benefits to your club running a grassroots co-operative with the Western Sydney Wanderers:
- The new benchmark in player development
- Support for your Miniroos coaches
- Progressive and structured training sessions
- Coach development
- Player and team development
- Higher registration numbers
- Higher player and coach retention season after season
- Better performances on and off the field
- WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM THE GRASSROOTS CLUB?
The club is required to provide the equipment and venue for the program.
There also needs to be a Wet Weather Communication Plan setup which the Wanderers can assist with.
- WHAT IS THE COST?
It is a pay per use service and the cost of the sessions depends on the grassroots club’s requirements.
- HOW DO I REGISTER MY CLUB?
Email our Community Engagement Department at email@example.com