The majority of our members come from our grassroots football community.
Football clubs are an integral part for integration in any community and Western Sydney houses over 100,000 participants in 200+ grassroots clubs amongst our nine recognised football associations. This catchment of football clearly defines our footprint in the region and who we are. We are calling on any passionate supporters from our most valued and celebrated part of the club, the football community, to be the proud voice of the Wanderers within their local club.
Who Can Be a Wanderers Club Ambassador?
- Executive Members i.e. Secretaries
- Life Members
- Technical Directors
The Club Ambassador will:
- Agree to be the point of contact for the Wanderers at your club
- To help drive football participation and attendance at Wanderers games within your club
- Distribute information about upcoming Wanderers programs and upcoming matches
- Assist in arranging opportunities for your club to be involved in which may arise during the season
Club Ambassadors will receive:
- Access to utilise the Western Sydney Wanderers Pathway logo for their club uniform, jackets, polo, jerseys, etc
- Special offers from the Wanderers and their partners
- A direct point of communication with the Wanderers on how they can support your club
- Information about Wanderers in the community to pass on to their club members
- Direct access to various match day membership and ticketing offers for our Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League
- Priority access to player appearance requests for key club days and events*
*Player appearances are never 100% guaranteed, but our community team will do all they can to support an appearance at your club.