Who are the coaches?
The coaches are Wanderers Academy coaches
When will the sessions be held?
The sessions will be held on Sunday afternoons.
The 10-Week block dates:
Term 2: 18 April 2021 to 27 June 2021
Term 3: 11 July 2021 to 12 September 2021
Where will the sessions be held?
All sessions will be held at the Western Sydney Wanderers Football Park, Gate B, 81 Eastern Road, Rooty Hill
What will the players learn?
- Off the field, players will learn what it is to be a Wanderers Academy player
- On the field, players will be taught a range of skills that are applied to current Academy players
What will players receive?
- Players will receive professional coaching, training kit (jersey, shorts and socks), drink bottle
- Guest appearances from A-League, Westfield W-League and Foxtel Y-League players
Do you accept the Active Kids voucher?
Yes, we are a registered provider with the Active Kids Program.Click here for information on how to apply for, and use, the Active Kids Voucher.
How many players per coach?
Each session is designed to cater for the individual development of each player, as such we would have 10-15 players per coach, per session
Do you have a girls program?
We are an inclusive club and the program is designed to include boys and girls
- How can I book my child in?
What do I bring to each session?
- Pre-Academy Development Program Training kit
- Shin Pads
- Water bottle
What happens if the weather is unsuitable to train in?
In the event of heavy rain or extreme heat, sessions will be modified and conducted within our indoor facilities including our gym and/or video room