Schools are an integral part of any community. For the NRMA Insurance Western Sydney Wanderers there is no more important aspect than how we engage and support the various sections of our community.
The purpose of the School Ambassador program is to provide each school the voice they need to communicate and create a direct relationship with your local Hyundai A-League club. Wanderers welcome any teachers in Western Sydney who have a passion not just for football but for providing opportunities to their school community.
Who can be a Wanderers School Ambassador?
- Classroom Teacher
- Sports / PDHPE Teacher
WANDERERS School Ambassador WILL:
- Agree to be the point of contact for football at your school
- To help drive football participation within your school
- Role of distributing information to staff and students about important events and activities they can be involved in
- Distribute information about upcoming Wanderers matches to the school community
- Provide opportunity for your school/students to be involved in various football clinics and Wanderers Schools Cup
Wanderers school Ambassador will RECEIVE :
- Direct contact with Wanderers staff to discuss the ways the Wanderers can support their school
- Access to request player appearances/community activation for major school events
- Priority access to Wanderers Schools Cup
- Receive offers from Wanderers & our partners like access to our FREE Football, NRMAde Better Training App
- Wanderers Schools Clinics
- Plus any additional offers which may arise such as gameday opportunities, FFA & FNSW offers, etc
- Free program
A school’s involvement with this program will ensure that their school has priority status when organising an event in our busy schools development and activity calendar.
SIGN UP TODAY
*Thank you for signing up to the program, a member of the community department will be in contact with you regarding the first steps to the program.
**Should you require any assistance – please email firstname.lastname@example.org