Volunteer recruitment for the 2016/17 season is proudly sponsored by Guardian Funerals. By becoming a member of the Wandercrew it provides a great opportunity to become a part of the workforce behind the Wanderland experience.
Wandercrew roles range in a variety of areas across game-days and community programs. Game days include Hyundai A-League, Foxtel National Youth League, Westfield W-League and NSW Powerchair Football Association.
- Event Operations: Support match day operations, including equipment, field of play, timing and scoring, ball person and player mascot co-ordination on home match days
- Media: Set up stadium media facilities, press and photo work rooms, press conferences, mixed zone, press tribunes as well as photographer management
- Marketing: Help with home match day engagement activities in either precinct, pre-match and half-time
- Corporate: Support corporate functions including VIP welcoming, parking requirements for guests and ticket distribution on match day
- Membership: Help on match days in the precinct and through ticket and membership promotional activation
- Aldi Miniroos Co-Ordinator: Be a game leader during the half-time Aldi Miniroos games
- Community Precinct: Helping out the community activation area at home games
To Join the Wandercrew please complete the form below.
Once your application has been received we will call or email you to confirm your acceptance in the crew!