Volunteer recruitment for the 2016/17 season is proudly sponsored by Guardian Funerals. By becoming a member of the Wandercrew it provides a great opportunity to become a part of the workforce behind the Wanderland experience.
Details below are how to register interest and be part of the Wandercrew.
Wandercrew roles range in a variety of areas across game-days and community programs. Game days include Hyundai A-League, Foxtel National Youth League, Westfield W-League, NSW Powerchair Football Association.
- Event Operations Supporting Wanderers staff in all match operations, including equipment, field of play, timing and scoring, ball person & player mascot co-ordination on home match days
- Media: Setting up stadium media facilities, press and photo work rooms, press conferences, mixed zone, press tribunes as well as photographer management
- Activations Helping with home match day engagement activities in either precinct, half-time and pre-game
- Corporate Corporate and function facilities, VIP welcoming to Wanderland, corporate car park
- Marketing Handing out promotional material and giveaways on home match days
- Membership Precinct, ticketing and membership promotional activations
- Community Volunteer Helping out at events in the community i.e. Schools Cup, Gala Days, etc.
To Join the Wandercrew please complete the form below.
Once your application has been received we will have a representative call or email you to confirm your acceptance in the crew.
Registrations opening soon