Every week we’ll be adding a new FUN activity for you to complete.
You can share it with your friends, work as a team or just have a go on your own. Tag us on Instagram #wsw when you’re done!
Can you answer all the clues in this week’s crossword? The answers will be revealed next week!
2. The first Wanderers captain
4. The Wanderers home ground
6. The Wanderers current captain
8. Stands in goals to stop the opposing team form scoring
10. The Westfield W-League previous highest goal-scorer
15. The Westfield W-League coach for the Wanderers
16. A player that covers the central area of the field
18. The two main colours of the Wanderers
20. When a player scores three times in one game
21. Kick a football across the field to another player
22. What do you kick on the field
1. The highest women’s goal-scorer for the Wanderers
3. Outfield player who prevents the opposing team from scoring goals
5. Who are the Wanderers mascots?
7. Who scored the only goal in the AFC Champions League final in 2014?
9. The Wanderers supporter group
11. The amount of minutes a game of football goes for
12. The Wanderers first goalkeeper
13. The Wanderers original number 21 player
14. The player most responsible for scoring goals
17. The current Wanderers goalkeeper
19. Move the football along the ground with small kicks
Can you help Sunny find Wesley?
Did you find your way through the maze?
Can you find the following players from our Sydney Derby Starting XI?
Did you find all the words?
Spot the Difference
Can you spot the five differences between the two photos below? Try your best.
Did you find all five?
- The Nike tick on Nicholas Sullivan’s pre-match jersey is missing
- We Are Wanderers now says We Are West
- Herbalife Nutrition 24 logo is missing off the tablecloth
- The Herbalife Nutrition drink bottles are missing
- Keanu Baccus’ shoe is missing
Colour Us In
Have a go at colouring us in! Download the image below and print it off at home.