Schools are an integral part of any community. There is no more important aspect than how we engage and support the various sections of our community then through our school programs.
The purpose of the School Ambassador program is to provide each school the voice they need to communicate and create a direct relationship with the Wanderers. We welcome any teachers in Western Sydney who have a passion not just for football but for providing opportunities to their school community.
- Who can be a Wanderers School Ambassador?
- Classroom Teachers
- Sports/PDHPE Teachers
- WANDERERS School Ambassador WILL:
- Agree to be the point of contact for football at your school
- To help drive football participation within your school
- Role of distributing information to staff and students about important events and activities they can be involved in
- Distribute information about upcoming Wanderers matches to the school community
- Provide opportunity for your school/students to be involved in various football clinics and Wanderers Schools Cup
- Wanderers school Ambassador will RECEIVE:
- Direct contact with Wanderers staff to discuss the ways the we can support your school
- Access to request player appearances/community activation for major school events
- Priority access to Wanderers Schools Cup
- Receive offers from Wanderers and our partners
- Wanderers Schools Clinics
- Plus any additional offers which may arise such as match day opportunities, Football Federation Australia (FFA) and Football NSW (FNSW) offers
- It’s a FREE program
A school’s involvement with this program will ensure that their school has priority status when organising an event in our busy schools development and activity calendar.
- SIGN UP TODAY
Thank you for signing up to the program. A member from the Community Engagement Team will be in contact with you in regards to completing the first steps in the program.
*If require any assistance – please email email@example.com