Our new home at Western Sydney Stadium is coming together fast — construction is well underway with the venue set to open in 2019.
Here are some of the exciting features to look forward to:
- A seating capacity of 30,000 spectators
- A 360˚ continuous bowl
- World class spectator views from the closest and steepest grandstands in Australia
- Full venue undercover seating protecting all fans from the elements
- High-quality food and beverage facilities throughout the venue
- Five levels of premium seating, corporate and function spaces
- Advanced technology including state-of-the-art big screens and Wi-Fi
- Improved pedestrian areas and public plazas around the stadium
You can follow the construction of the new stadium below:
Western Sydney’s future 30,000 seat stadium at Parramatta is one step closer to reality with demolition work of Pirtek Stadium now under way.
On 8 December, NSW Premier Mike Baird and Minister for Sport Stuart Ayres announced Lendlease had won the contract to design and build the new Western Sydney Stadium. The Stadium boasts 30,000 seats in Australia’s steepest stand, ensuring fans will be closer to the action.